Alex Ozols is a criminal defense lawyer. The Ozols Law Firm is based in San Diego, CA. Alex Ozols is proud to be offering a $2000 scholarship to one talented law student.
The scholarship will be based on an essay and can be done on any topic. The range can be from 500-1250 words.
Possible topics include:
- Why I want to be a criminal defense attorney?
- A creative marketing strategy for a new law firm?
- Why I am different than any other future lawyer?
- What gives me the drive to succeed?
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S.
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed).
- Applicant must be a US or Canadian Citizen.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship award is July 31st .
The selected applicant will be notified by August 20th.
The award will be distributed directly to the student.
Essays shall be sent either by email to Alex@TheSanDiegoCriminalLawyer.com or by mail to Ozols Law Firm 8880 Rio San Diego Dr. #22, San Diego, CA, 92108.