OrganizeIn is a digital marketing agency. The objective behind digital marketing is to market a product or service by means of search engines and social media. OrganizeIn provides a service to companies which will inflate their presence on the internet.
This $750 scholarship is open to all students who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a college, university, high school or trade school for the 2016/17 academic year
- Citizenship in both the United States and India.
An applicant is required to write a 350-500 word essay about digital marketing. Some questions which should be covered include:
- How has marketing changed over the years since the creation of these devices: computers, mobile and tablets?
- Is digital marketing at it’s peak?
- According to your opinion do the reactions to digital marketing differ from generation to generation?
Essays should be submitted via email to email@example.com
The deadline is January 21st, 2017.
One winner will be chosen by January 25th, 2017.